Another antique piece of art was painted five hundred years ago on the wooden ceiling of the double superior suite.
We complimented the room essence with dark brown velvet classical bed, designed curtains, and cozy seating area for breakfast.
The combination of the light and dark colours creates a small painting under the natural light coming from the two big connected balconies where the beauty continues in a small breakfast arrangement.
The classic elegance of the suite continues into the classical theme of the private bathroom which it has its own views through crystal wall and roof that extend the beauty all around you.
Since privacy, comfort & style come hand to hand, we equipped the suite with high-end facilities starting with air-conditioner, VoIP phone to place free international calls, flat TV with Sky channels, Nespresso machine & free mini-bar.
All to be enjoyed by couples or friends inside their elegant, soundproof suite.
- Two connected balconies
- Daikin Emura air conditioner (cooling/heating)
- Nespresso machine
- Kettle for hot beverages with a selection of tea and coffee
- VoIP phone with free international calls
- Philips 43” flat screen LED
- Sky channels free of charge (sport, cinema and entertainment)
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Free-WiFi (fiber)
- Breakfast in the room
- Two large windows with view of Rome
- Rain shower with chromotherapy
- Bidet and toilet hose spray
- Card access