Luxury, art & comfort meet in our Deluxe Suite with an original hand painted ceiling and sixteenth century stone floor.
The spectacular shades of the antique stones, along with the art on the ceiling made it a perfect match to the dark red velvet bed and the matching sofa bed.
The seating area was arranged to provide relaxing breakfast experience, in front of the two connected balconies or outside, with a view of the remarkable eternal city of Rome.
The classic theme surround the private bathroom, yet equipped with the finest modern technology represented with customised Italian bathtub and shower which both have a crystal walls facing the balconies along with the crystal roof.
While enjoying the quite atmosphere in the most unique suite of Le Suite Del Barone, couples or a small family of three will be experiencing the comfort and luxury with modern technology provided by air-conditioner, VoIP phone for free international calls, flat TV with all SKY channels, Nespresso machine and free mini-bar.
- Double Sofa Bed
- Two connected balconies
- Daikin Emura air conditioner (cooling/heating)
- Nespresso machine
- Kettle for hot beverages with a selection of tea and coffee
- VoIP phone with free international calls
- Philips 43” flat screen LED
- Sky channels free of charge (sport, cinema and entertainment)
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Free-WiFi (fiber)
- Breakfast in the room
- Two large windows with view of Rome
- Rain shower with chromotherapy
- Bidet and toilet hose spray
- Card access